February 16, 2022
The CCG is pleased to inform the COTTFN community that Council has approved to move into ALERT LEVEL 2. We will be reopening for business as usual, starting on February 22nd, 2022.
COTTFN Services wishes to extend our sincerest gratitude and thanks to all of our community members for participating and doing their part to help everyone to stay safe during COVID-19! Remain vigilant, keep your guard up!
CLOSURES & OPENINGS
The Administration offices and Early Years will be fully reopened as of February 22, 2022. Walk-ins are now accepted: appointments are not required to access administration offices – but are recommended to ensure that capacity limits are maintained.
Enji Maajtaawaad will be opened for regular service on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. The staff are looking forward to having everyone back.
Alert levels have been reassessed and updated and will be provided along with this newsletter. COTTFN will be reopening under ALERT LEVEL 2. What does this mean? See the next page of this publication for some changes and how they may affect you.
AS OF FEBRUARY 22:
- Administration offices will reopen for in-person services.
- Indoor programming and/or events will follow capacity designation, up to a maximum of 50 occupants.
- Face masks will still be required in the public areas of administrative buildings and on-reserve businesses. Exceptions apply to those with medical conditions or disabilities that limit their ability to wear a face mask. Children under the age of 2 should not wear face masks.
- The use of public outdoor recreational facilities is at the user’s own risk.
- The playgrounds located at the Antler River Elementary School and Early Years Childcare Centre are closed to the public.
- Large private gatherings are strongly discouraged.
- Outdoor gatherings are permitted to 100 participants. Masking is encouraged outdoors when distancing cannot be strictly maintained.
- Members are still encouraged to be cautious when outside of the community to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Band members can rent the community centre for private rentals, subject to occupancy levels identified.
*Further details and/or stipulations and recommendations will be provided in the upcoming BCR.